Saturday, September 08, 2007

Giving And Getting Birthday Links

Yesterday was my 49th birthday and as luck would have it, it was also the day my interview on SEOBook ran. I didn't know when Aaron would run it but he ended up giving one of the best gifts a chick link builder could get - a link from SEOBook.

Aaron and I have been friends for a long time. If you know me and know Aaron, you might find that funny. We're about as different as two people can get not to mention I'm old enough to be his mother. I'm thrilled Aaron's gotten married and doing so well, I love it when good things happen to great people.

Another shout out (sorry no link stuff in this post, it's ok to move along if you want)

Thank you to Robert and Jennifer for the beautiful flowers and all the birthday comments on Facebook from everyone, I had a lovely birthday made that much better by all your wishes.

Today is my friend Scottie Claiborne's birthday, drop her a birthday wish at info at rightclickwebs .com Scottie is way older than me in case you're wondering. ;)

And to round out this lovefest I wanted to share the cartoon Simon sent me in a birthday card yesterday (thanks for the card Simon:) that expresses EXACTLY how Joe and I feel right about now:

Our kitchen project is coming along slowly, fixing meals is a real challenge and cleaning up even worse. We've torn out two of the three bathrooms so in addition to no kitchen sink, we're down to one bathroom sink. It's true what they say - that which does not kill you makes you stronger. I could pull a freight train right about now.

Ok, enough syrup for today, just wanted to say thank you and share that cartoon. I hope you all have a great weekend.

For more hilarious cartoons, visit Bizarro.

No comments: