Thursday, June 21, 2007

He's Right, He's Interesting and Lots of Good Blogs

Someone in SEOLand crossed the line and lost their mind, acted stupid and wrote something putrid. Get a life, get a grip, shut your mouth, shut your lip. We're tired of crap and people like you, go back to your rock and sink out of view.

And what
Andy said. Mike - like I told you earlier this week, it was one of the better ones!!

Sitting in the Miami airport waiting (and waiting and waiting) for my flight home from SES, I saw that Aaron was quoted in this month's Business 2.0! Page 52. Whoo hoo! I showed the article to the lady sitting next to me and said proudly - "look, this is a friend of mine". She smiled politely and went back to her newspaper. I'm such a dweeb.

If you're not familiar with Seth Finkelstein - well too bad because he is a great, thought provoking read every time. Totally different but totally relevant to what's going on in Internet Land today. His recent post on Britannica's Blog is a prime example.

On a lighter note, Lee Odden compiled a list of
search marketing blogs for the Web Digest, owned by Larry Chase whom I got to meet and talk to at SES NY. Here's the list of blogs Lee provided:

John Battelle's Searchblog

Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO

Search Engine Land

Search Engine Watch Blog

Search Engine Roundtable

Bruce Clay Blog


Search Engine Journal


Biznology Blog

Search Engine Guide Blog

SEO by the SEA

Search Marketing Gurus

LOL - glad he didn't include my blog, can you imagine what he'd have to say about IT?

That's it, have a great day.

No comments: